AceProject - Web-Based or Intranet-Based
Web-Based or Intranet-Based - It's up to you
AceProject can be either used online (Software-as-a-Service) or deployed locally (intranet-based).
This is the most popular option. Access the application via the Internet, using a PC or a Mac, with Internet Explorer, Firefox, Safari or Google Chrome. That's all you need to manage your projects! Start with a free account and you'll see if it's worth upgrading to a higher package.
- No software to install.
- No updates to apply.
- No setup fees, no contract.
- Pricing range: $0 to $99/month.
- Unlimited support available by email and live chat
(for all packages, even the free one).
This package is for organizations who don't want to depend on the Internet to use AceProject. The Intranet Package is the exact same application than the Hosted version, except for the hosting. Actually, you deploy the application on your own server. You take care of all the database management (security, monitoring, updates, etc.).
- Easy installation on any Windows web server
- SQL Server (.bak) backend.
- Ready for self-customization.
- Total control over security, access and performance.
- Unlimited support available by phone, email and live chat.