We’ll be attending Webcom 2009 in Montreal on Wednesday. It’s refreshing to see an event with such interesting speakers close to home (Websystems is located in Quebec City).
An event like WebCom is a great source of inspiration. It’s a way to look at the world through other people’s eyes.
Here are the conferences I’m looking forward to attending:
- Corporate Identity through Social Networks
- The New Normal: the Web as a High-Performance Tool in a Shifting Economy
- Digital Identity : Major challenges of Web 2.0
- Risk Management and security of confidential electronic documents
- Sales, Marketing, and Product Development 2.0: Doing More with Less in the Facebook Era
- Panel : The Open Web. Really Open to all Users?
If you’ll be in attendance, drop us a line and we’ll meet up in between conferences! firstname.lastname@example.org
Leave A Comment