An event like WebCom is a great source of inspiration. It’s a way to look at the world through other people’s eyes.
Here are the conferences I’m looking forward to attending:
- Corporate Identity through Social Networks
- The New Normal: the Web as a High-Performance Tool in a Shifting Economy
- Digital Identity : Major challenges of Web 2.0
- Risk Management and security of confidential electronic documents
- Sales, Marketing, and Product Development 2.0: Doing More with Less in the Facebook Era
- Panel : The Open Web. Really Open to all Users?
If you’ll be in attendance, drop us a line and we’ll meet up in between conferences! email@example.com