One of our most important updates, this one includes lots of requested features to help you manage your projects with more efficiency.
- After many requests, we finally release a user and tasks import module. This module uses CSV format and is useful if you want to recover previously Excel-exported data. Moreover, this feature allows you to import users and tasks from another project management software into AceProject.
- The Custom Task Report allows you to generate task reports in accordance with your specific needs. You can select which fields you want to display and which filters to use.
- It is now possible to search through all help pages quickly and efficiently with our new search tool.
- A new field has been added on the task level: The Actual % Done. It is useful to provide a better overview of the tasks progress.
- Users can now be exported in Excel format.
- You can now personalize AceProject with the new Custom Application Name field. Instead of displaying the default “AceProject” value, you can now adapt the browser title and email notifications to your company’s needs, for example “My Intranet”, “Project Tool”, etc.
- The Multiple Document Upload feature allows you to upload up to 15 files on one project or task at a time. This save a lot of time.
- Gantt Charts are now available in a printer-friendly format. The printer version cuts the Gantt charts in several pages for easier printing.
- The Divide Between Assigned Users checkbox in the User Workload Report allows you to split estimated hours between assigned users equally, for better management.