The fastest way to assign a user to multiple tasks on a project is through the Edit Project Page. Here is the process:
- Navigate to the Edit Project page of the project in question (or from the Assignments section within the Edit Project page).
- If you need to assign the user to the associated project first, click on the “Assigned Projects” tab near the top of the main frame and Assign the user.
- Click on “Multiple Task Assignment” item from the right pane.
- In the subsequent page, select the user and filter by task status if desired.
- Assign the user to tasks, one at a time, as “Assigned” or “Reviewer” or use the column header checkboxes to assign the user to all tasks as “Assigned” or “Reviewer”.
- Click on “Update”.