In order to add a Task Document, the process is the following:
- When viewing a task list, click on the Summary link to reach the task Edit screen.
- In the task Edit screen, click on the “Documents” tab located near the top of the screen.
- If you are using a recent version of Firefox, Safari or Google Chrome, you may drag your document(s) to the designated area. Otherwise, you may use the “Browse” button to select the document on your computer.
- Provide a “Version” number and a “Description” for the document, if need be.
- If you wish to lock your document and/or make it public, check the necessary option(s).
- Click on “Save” to complete the process.
Normal users may or may not have the right to add Task Documents on a specific task. For more information in this regard, please refer to the following help topic.