Firstly, you must define who will use AceProject in your organization.
What is a user?
Each individual who needs to access projects and tasks must be defined as a user in your account. A user can be an employee, a subcontractor, a customer, or any other collaborator.
Each user can be granted various access rights, depending on how they are involved in your business activity. Specific preferences can also be defined for each user.
- Select Administration => Users > Add a User.
- Choose a username, a password, and confirm the password.
- The user can be associated with a “User Group”. This field is optional.
- The “Contact” section is used to enter the user’s personal information.
- You must define the user’s access rights. » Learn more about access rights.
- Additional preferences such as “Email Notifications” and “Default Pages” can be defined, if necessary.
- You may send the connection information to the user by checking the “Send connection information” checkbox.
- Click “Save”. You are done! The new user has been added to AceProject.